How to Use External WebCam Camera on Windows Laptop

Welcome, in this tutorial I will share a tutorial on how to use an External USB WebCam Camera on a laptop with Windows OS where we know that the laptop already has a camera but we try to use an external camera via a USB connection. The problem for users who are pairing a USB camera webcam for the first time is that the camera doesn't want to connect, and when opening the camera application, the laptop's built-in camera is used instead of the USB camera that was just installed, even though the Control Panel in the Device and Printer section shows the USB camera. installed.


I just experienced it myself guys, and after finding the solution, I immediately made a tutorial. Here I am using the Logitec C525 series camera that I just bought, when I first started using this camera I panicked because usually the camera device would install by itself, but this time it didn't.


Now, after trying here and there, I just found out how to use it, because if you search on Google you won't even find it, I don't know if I put the wrong keywords or are there still very few people who make this tutorial. Let's get straight to the point, guys, let's go to the tutorial stage on how to use the Camera Webcam on a Windows 10 Laptop where the laptop already has a camera.


Tutorial on How to Use WebCam Camera on Win Laptop

1. Connect the USB Webcam to the Laptop.

2. Open "Device Manager" by click Win + X button then select "Device Manager".

3. Search for "Camera", then disable "Laptop default camera".

4. Now open the Camera Win 10 application.

5. Then the application will automatically use the Camera hardware connected via the USB port.


So how about it??? now you can use the USB WebCam for vlogging, right?, that's it, how simple is the tutorial and I just experienced this and I immediately made a tutorial on the Afizmedia site, I hope this is useful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Instal Google reCaptcha On The Website

4 Reason Why The Ads is Not Showing On Google Admob